The vision of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering is to be recognized as a trendsetter of its undergraduate programme through focus on core competencies, multi-disciplinary collaborations, and quality in education.
To produce higher qualified, well- formed and motivated graduates possessing fundamental knowledge of engineering practice and research of Electronics and Communication Engineering who can provide leadership and service to our nation and world.
Labs in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics Devices Lab
- Digital System Design Lab
- Analog and Digital Communication Lab
- Microcontrollers Lab
- Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Lab
- Electronic Engineering Design Lab
- Microwave Engg. Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- RF Simulation & Fabrication Lab
- Signal & Image Processing Lab
- Wireless Communication Lab
- VLSI & Optical Fiber Lab