TCS Campus Test Process will be administered as part of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) conducted by TCS iON, our Official Test Partner. The NQT Score secured by a student would be considered for the TCS Campus Hiring Process.
- TCS Campus Hiring for YOP 2021 is open for all Engineering Disciplines B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc.
- Registrations are open on NQT Portal until 17th October 2020 ( https://learning.tcsionhub.
in/hub/national-qualifier- test/ ) for NQT scheduled on 24th/25th/26th October 2020
- Students are required to register on NQT Portal to get their Registration Number
- Post registration, students could be batched on any of the above dates for taking up the NQT
- To be considered for TCS Selection Process, candidates must register at the TCS Next Step Portal ( https://nextstep.tcs.
com/campus/#/ ), specifying the NQT Registration number
- After the NQT, TCS Applicants’ NQT Score will be taken from TCS iON
- Basis the NQT Score, the shortlisting for next round will be decided
- TCS Applicants’ who are toppers from NQT will be further given a chance for TCS Digital Selection Process
Kindly refer the below link for more details.