Internal improvement Exam (theory and practical) for II Semester & IV Semester
Internal improvement Exam (theory and practical) for II Semester (2013 to 2016 Batch (ReReback), 2017 Batch (Reback) and 2018 Batch (back)) and IV semester (2013-16 Batch (Reback), 2017 Batch (back)), Examination 2020, will be held online from 01.09.2020 to
05.09.2020. Students whose had applied for it are advised kindly follow the Instruction.
INSTRUCTION ONLINE IMPROVEMENT EXAM
1. Prepare your note/books/subject material as per time table given for open book test.
2. Duration of Examination shall be 60 minutes for answering the question paper and an additional 10 minutes (only) shall be given to the student for Uploading of Answer-sheets written in his/her own hand-writing, in the pdf format, on the Google form.
3. If any student failed to submit answer sheet in pdf format within 10 min after the examination will be treated as absent.
4. Click on below given link before 5 minute from the starts of the examination.
5. Fill all the entry given in google form and Select/choose your respective branch question paper.
6. Write the solution in any blank pages/answer sheet, also write following details on the top of each page.
(i) Name (ii) University Roll Number (iii) Branch
(iv) semester (v) Subject Name with Code (vi) Date
and then upload the image of solution (answer sheet) then click on submit button.
7. Note: size of pdf file should not be more than 10MB and write your roll number on file name.