We are pleased to inform you that JARO Education is all set to conduct the recruitment process virtually.
Recruitment drive of Jaro will be held on 18th and 19th September 2020
This year we are conducting each and every round virtually.
The process for the same goes below:
Step 1: PFB the registration link for all the students who are interested in the Job Profile.
Step 2: Basis the registrations received a common date for the process shall be decided.
The Process for Campus would be as follows:
Step 3: A recorded PPT shall be shared a day before to the TPO for sharing the same with the students. Students are expected to go through the same before the day of the drive.
Step 4: On the day of the drive the process would comprise of GD ( Groups of 10-15 students ) and Personal Interview.
Step 5: All those who are shortlisted on the day of the drive, they shall have a Final Round of interview via Skype within few days from shortlisting.
Step 6: After Selection, Offer letters shall be mailed directly to the students.
The below would be the requirements in order to have a smooth process:
– Zoom Credentials to be provided a day before the drive.
– Coordinator to be the host, who would be there on zoom throughout the process
– Good Internet connection with 2mbps speed from each student who would be connecting on the virtual platform
– GD Groups to be formed before hand by the Coordinators. Groups of 10 to 15 each and 12mins each GD round. I will share the list of registered students with the TPO in order to form the GD groups in advance.
– CVs of all students who are shortlisted from GD round to be shared before PI.
the above covers all the aspects for conducting the campus process virtually.
1) B.com/BBA/BA etc i.e. any Management/ arts commerce graduate
2) MBA- General/Sales & Marketing/ International Business/ Retail/ Operations with graduation in BE/Btech/ BCA/ Bsc/ Management/ Arts/ Commerce
4) BE/B.tech/ BCA/ Bsc( Any specialization)
5) MCA/ Msc/ Mtech( Any Specialization)
Detailed Profile:- Click Here