GTC has separate hostels for boys and girls with good housing facilities and sufficient amenities. GTC offers a healthy environment for interacting with friends and peers. Proximity to banking and medical facilities makes living convenient and comfortable. GTC provides the following facilities for the students-
- Seven air conditioned hostels in the campus
- Triple sharing and Four sharing rooms for boys / girls
- Spacious and well equipped rooms with beds, study tables, book shelves and attached washrooms.
- Wi-Fi Internet facility
- Washing machine on every floor and laundering plant.
|Type of Accommodation||Fees||Hostel Security||Processing charges*|
|Three seated||Rs. 85,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs.2,000|
*Processing charges are only for students of first year M.Tech, B.Tech., MBA and LEEP entry.
|Hostel No.||Type of Accommodation||No. of Rooms||No. of Students|
|01||Three seated||48||48 x 3 = 144|
|02||Three seated||46||46 x 3 = 138|
|03||Three seated||48||48 x 3 = 144|
|04||Both Three & Four seated||60||56 x 3 + 4 x 4 = 184|
|05||Three seated||64||64 x 3 = 192|
|06||Both Three & Four seated||60||56 x 3 + 4 x 4 = 184|
|07||Three seated||80||80 x 3 =240|
- Mess facility is an integral part of the college, which provides wholesome and nourishing homely food to all hostelers and visitors
- GTC mess serves vegetarian food only and operates in self service mode.
- The mess provides morning tea, regular breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and tea, dinner and milk to all hostelers.
- The menu of the items is designed in consideration with requirements of the students and nutrition is added to make it healthy and complete.
- The stay in the hostel gives a sense of camaraderie and fraternity amongst the students. Mess caters to the tastes of the students of different region and students with varied culinary preferences.
- However there are certain guidelines which are to be followed while planning the meal.
- Mess menu is planned and finalized by the management in consultation with the students.