GIT RTBI supported by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of Rajasthan in April 2018. Its Mission is to incubate startups whose focus is to impact rural/underprivileged societal segments, leveraging ICT (Information and Communication Technology).
Entrepreneur Selection Process
Currently the steps to on-board are:
- Submit an Online application along with a presentation (template is available online) expressing interest to apply for Incubation.
- Upon receiving the application and presentation, a quick internal review is done and the feedback is passed on to the applicant for improvisation, if any.
- Once the draft presentation is ready, a meeting is arranged for with the Management of RTBI.
- Upon evaluation and if accepted, the incubation application is then recommended to be presented before an Incubation Committee (comprising of external members as well)
- Upon Committee’s approval, the said terms are communicated to the applicant. After mutual concurrence, it is proceeded towards Incubation Agreement sign off.
RTBI has sole discretion on acceptance or rejection of proposals for incubation and the decision of RTBI in this regard to be deemed final.
Open to all qualified candidates with:
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit and passion to make a difference in rural and other under-served societies in India
- Interested in technological innovations and applications using ICT that can create an impact and help in empowering people
- A commitment to social and enterprise development
Support & Services
The following are RTBI’s support and services to its incubated companies as per individual needs and requirements:
- Infrastructure to operate out of RTBI Office
- Admin support (Meeting /conference room facilities, Printer, Copier )
- Services: Company Secretary, Accounting, Legal, IP (patents, copyrights etc)
- Funding as applicable
- Networking and Linkages to Investors/Angels/VCs
- Dedicated Mentor to all the Startups.
RTBI also provides other Value-added services such as:
- Joint technology development services
- Product / Service development support
- Marketing / Go-to launch strategy service
- Preparation for Series A/ Series B/Institutional services
- Bank Lending services
- Credit / Risk Assessment services