Five days Short Term Course on “Student Evaluation” commenced from 8-12 January, 2018 by NITTTR- Chandigarh through ICT mode in GIT campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Total six topics including the rubric formation were covered by different resources person / professors of NITTTR Chandigarh in five different days including inauguration session on the first day. The topics covered were:
1) Evaluation: Concept, Types & Purposes of Student Evaluation
2) Learning outcomes and Evaluation Techniques
3) Guidelines for Writing Test Items
4) Evaluating Practical work: Design of Rubrics
5) Design of Rubric for Practical Work for Student
6) Participation presentation of each session
Thirty faculties from different departments participated in this five days program in GIT Jaipur. Best part of the STC was the each session was well covered with the different assignments / tasks. The programme coordinator was Dr. Ranjan Upadhyaya, Professor & Head – HR, GIT, Jaipur, Rajasthan. The last day ended with the group discussion, faculty’s feedback & valediction functions from all the ICT – Nodal centers who conducted this programme in association with NITTTR, Chandigarh.