All programmes are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
All programmes are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
1. 15% seats are reserved for Management Quota and admission is offered to XII passed students, on the basis of JEE Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP.
2. 15% seats in each Branch are reserved for students from outside Rajasthan state or other states and their admission is offered on the basis of JEE-Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP.
3. Admission against 70% seats in each Branch of Engineering is offered to XII passed students, on the basis of JEE Main score & as per the guidelines of REAP.
M.Tech. admissions would be made through Centralized Admission for M.Tech, (CAM) conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
|I Shift||II Shift||I Shift||II Shift|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18||18|
|Power System Engineering||18||-||-||-|
|Electronics &Communication Engineering||120||60||120||-|
|Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering||60||-||60||-|
|Computer Science & Engineering||240||60||60||-|
Documents to be submitted at the time of JEE/ RPET reporting at GIT & GCT
- JEE/REAP allotment letter
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- REAP score card
- JEE ( Main) score card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Color passport size photos : 3
- Photocopy of caste certificate ( SC/ST/OBC)
- Photocopy of domicile certificate( only for outsiders)