- Rajasthan Education Excellence Award 2017
- Energy Conservation Award by Government of Rajasthan in 2012, 14, 15 & 16
- National Rajasthan Education Award
- Global Education Excellence Award for Best Industry Interface Engineering college in Jaipur.
- HONOR ROL Award by NEN &Wadhwani Foundation.
- IAB Blind Empowerment Champions Gold Zone Award
- Best Student Volunteer Award by ISTE Student Chapter & IEEE Delhi Section.
- Best Student Chapter Award by Indian Society of Technical Education.
- Innovative Engineer Award by United Council of Engineers.
- Ramanujam Mathematics Award by ISTE.
- Project on Motorized Car Jack approved for India Patent.
- Our Student Mukul Malviya Felicitated by Honorable President of India for his project Wrapper Picker.
- Bhavya Verma (Alumni of GIT 2012 Batch EIC) is selected as IAS (AIR-188).
- Hina Basantani of 2016 batch placed in Unitech German Transfer Centre with 22 Lac annual package.
University rank holders. 2012-16 batch
- Palak Mehta GIT B.Tech. CSE 83.90 % (IV Rank)
- Shivani Sharma GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.35 % (II Rank)
- Prakash Kumar GIT B.Tech. EIC 78.95% (III Rank)
- Nandini Gangal GIT B.Tech. ECE 84.70 % (V Rank)
- Hina Basantani GCT B.Tech. IT 81.35% (VII Rank)
University rank holders. 2011-15 batch
- Urvashi Shah GIT B.Tech. CSE 83.16% (IX Rank)
- Priyanka Rahi GIT B.Tech. ECE 85.08 % (VI Rank)
- Abhilasha Lokannavar GIT B.Tech. IT 82.15% (VI Rank)
- Shalini Seksariya GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.06% (III Rank)
- Sandhya Sadhnani GIT B.Tech. EIC 77.79% (V Rank)
- Divya Porwal Jain GIT B.Tech. EIC 77.59% (VI Rank)
University rank holders. 2010-14 batch
- Neha Yadav GIT B.Tech. ME 81.27% (VIII Rank)
- Nistha Mishra GIT B.Tech. CSE 85.65 % (II Rank)
- Juhi Kashyap GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.06% (IV Rank)
- Vini Nair GIT B.Tech. EIC 78.90% (V Rank)
- Anjushri GCT B.Tech. EIC 78.55% (VI Rank)
University rank holders.2009 –13 batch
- Lalit Malav: ME, 80.90% (4th Rank)
- Anjali Kriplani: EIC, 77. 38% (5th Rank)
- Deepshikha Khater: EIC, 75.66% (11th Rank)
University rank holders.2008 –12 batch
- Shalini Ajmera: EIC, 76.29% (7th Rank)
- Yamini Krishnan EIC, 76.20% (8th Rank)
- Prem Chand Kumawat EIC, 76.05% ( 10th Rank)