- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota listed GIT in Top Five Engineering Institutions of Rajasthan among all Engineering institutions affiliated to RTU, with QIV Ranking 663.
- Grant of Rs 30 lacs is sanctioned by DST , Govt Of Rajasthan, For Rural Technology Business Incubator (RTBI). New Startups will be trained and promoted under RTBI at GIT.
- Rajasthan Education Excellence Award 2017
- “Outstanding Institution Award, 2016-17″ by NITTTR, Chandigarh for having been adjudged as one of the outstanding Institution in the Northern Region for the year 2016-17
- Energy Conservation Award by Government of Rajasthan in 2012, 14, 15 & 16
- National Rajasthan Education Award
- Global Education Excellence Award for Best Industry Interface Engineering college in Jaipur.
- HONOR ROL Award by NEN &Wadhwani Foundation.
- IAB Blind Empowerment Champions Gold Zone Award
- Best Student Volunteer Award by ISTE Student Chapter & IEEE Delhi Section.
- Best Student Chapter Award by Indian Society of Technical Education.
- Innovative Engineer Award by United Council of Engineers.
- Ramanujam Mathematics Award by ISTE.
- Project on Motorized Car Jack approved for India Patent.
- Our Student Mukul Malviya Felicitated by Honorable President of India for his project Wrapper Picker.
- Bhavya Verma (Alumni of GIT 2012 Batch EIC) is selected as IAS (AIR-188).
- Hina Basantani of 2016 batch placed in Unitech German Transfer Centre with 22 Lac annual package.
- Three student projects are approved for sponsorship from DST, Rajasthan under the guidance of Mr. ArunabhaDatta, Asst. Prof, ECE and Dr. AshishVashishtha.Asso. Prof, CSE
- 2 Lacs Rs grant received from DST to GIT for the department of ME and ECE. Coordinator was Ms. Bhawna Mathur, HOD, ME and Mr. Ajay Yadav, Asst. Prof, ECE
University rank holders. 2013-17 batch
- Shivani Varshney, GIT B.Tech. CSE 84.64 % (VIII Rank)
- Surbhi Goyal, GIT B.Tech. ECE 84.31 % (X Rank)
- Narayan Lal Gurjar, GCT B.Tech. EE 83.04% (X Rank)
University rank holders. 2012-16 batch
- Palak Mehta GIT B.Tech. CSE 83.90 % (IV Rank)
- Shivani Sharma GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.35 % (II Rank)
- Prakash Kumar GIT B.Tech. EIC 78.95% (III Rank)
- Nandini Gangal GIT B.Tech. ECE 84.70 % (V Rank)
- Hina Basantani GCT B.Tech. IT 81.35% (VII Rank)
University rank holders. 2011-15 batch
- Urvashi Shah GIT B.Tech. CSE 83.16% (IX Rank)
- Priyanka Rahi GIT B.Tech. ECE 85.08 % (VI Rank)
- Abhilasha Lokannavar GIT B.Tech. IT 82.15% (VI Rank)
- Shalini Seksariya GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.06% (III Rank)
- Sandhya Sadhnani GIT B.Tech. EIC 77.79% (V Rank)
- Divya Porwal Jain GIT B.Tech. EIC 77.59% (VI Rank)
University rank holders. 2010-14 batch
- Neha Yadav GIT B.Tech. ME 81.27% (VIII Rank)
- Nistha Mishra GIT B.Tech. CSE 85.65 % (II Rank)
- Juhi Kashyap GIT B.Tech. EIC 79.06% (IV Rank)
- Vini Nair GIT B.Tech. EIC 78.90% (V Rank)
- Anjushri GCT B.Tech. EIC 78.55% (VI Rank)
University rank holders.2009 –13 batch
- Lalit Malav: ME, 80.90% (4th Rank)
- Anjali Kriplani: EIC, 77. 38% (5th Rank)
- Deepshikha Khater: EIC, 75.66% (11th Rank)
University rank holders.2008 –12 batch
- Shalini Ajmera: EIC, 76.29% (7th Rank)
- Yamini Krishnan EIC, 76.20% (8th Rank)
- Prem Chand Kumawat EIC, 76.05% ( 10th Rank)